Panel Skirt Marc Chagall Surreal Art Print The Lovers
$17.90 $17.62 for orders of 4 or more products $16.50 for orders of 20 or more products $15.10 for orders of 100 or more products
This item is currently sold out, if you would like us to contact you when it becomes available again click here
Not available. help To see a list of similar items in stock, ready to ship now
Total including Airmail shipping $28.89: Paypal or
Credit Card Total including Courier shipping $49.05: Paypal or
Quick Buy prices are for 1 piece shipped to United States only
You may change the delivery country in your
order details page
Above video represents style only
Artwork: The Lovers
Artist: Marc Chagall
Raised in poverty in a Russian Shtetl, Chagall's art captured a philosophy that love coloured his paintings. Often painting optimistic and happy images from his childhood.
- 1 inch (1") = 2.54cm.
- The given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
- The items label may not match the advertised size, Asian labeling can be non-standard and we will often market an item according to European standards.
- To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and make sure it is buttoned or zipped if applicable. Use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
- You may need to leave extra room for bulky items or for movement.
The skirts length is approximately 28", the waist is suitable for a measurement of approximately 28"-36".
- Hand wash separately in cold or luke warm water. Do not wash in hot water.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR MACHINE WASH.
- Do not dry in sunshine, hang dry in shade.
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine.
- Do not soak for long periods.
- Medium Iron setting.
- Hint: To reduce any colour running or shrinkage soak separately over night in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of luke warm water.
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton and rayon garments, please allow for this.
Fair Trade hand crafted goods
Our handmade items adhere to Fair Trade principles, we deal with the family and village based groups that produce these items, this ensures that the wealth generated by the labor involved goes directly to the people who create them. North Thailand does not suffer from the factories and sweatshops that are prevalent in Bangkok and other Asian centers, we are proud to be a part of this cottage based industry and to support the artists who create these beautiful pieces.
Because of the handmade nature of our items variations in size, imperfections, and differences in colour per batch can happen. We do our best to catalog product accurately but in the event you receive an item that does not accurately match the description please give us the benefit of the doubt, it was not an intentional oversight and we will do our best to find a solution with you.
Prices are in USD unless otherwise stated. Any conversions to non-USD currencies are approximations only, the exact rate will be calculated at the time of payment.
All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.